Welcome to Episode #136 of the AR15 Podcast. We want to let you know about a new source of cool products! Please go to http://patriotpatch.co/ to pre-order the Huckleberry patch and buy FRN stickers.
Also, the Firearms Radio Network will be at the 2015 BullPup Shoot in Mount Carroll, IL on September 19th. Go to bullpupshoot.com for more info.
Good Money Well Spent
1Wedge: Brownells ACCU-Wedge 080-000-663WB
- D Ring: MGI D-Fender Extractor D-Ring 741-015-003WB
- Buffer Spring: Superior Shooting CS Springs 840-000-048WB
- Nickel Boron, Titanium Nitride, Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
- Military Cotton Web Sling
- ALG Defense - Advanced Combat Trigger 100-009-797WB
- Ambi Charging Handle - AXTS Raptor 100-011-154WB
- AR-15 Field Repair Kit 100-015-382WB
- Good Quality Magazines
- OTIS - M4/M16 Cleaning Kit 668-000-070WB
July 26: Doug Weddle
August 2: Joel Frederick
August 9: Joe Lautenschleger
August 16: Jones Foxx Jr.
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
Ben: Hey guys! I normally don't love the company focused episodes mostly because they haven't been companies I was particularly interested in as I'm currently in the process of figuring out maximum bang for the buck on a coyote shooting rig, but I loved the Vortex interview. They're exactly what I was looking for in an optics supplier and I have a feeling that the optics for my coyote rifle will not be the last thing I buy from them. Love the podcast, and look forward to whatever you have coming down the pipe.
- Send us any questions or comments to email@example.com
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcastand tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon