Welcome to Episode #135 of the AR15 Podcast.
We want to let you know about a new source of cool products! Go to http://patriotpatch.co/ to pre-order the Huckleberry patch and buy FRN stickers.
Also, the Firearms Radio Network will be at the 2015 BullPup Shoot in Mount Carroll, IL on September 19th. Go to bullpupshoot.com for more info.Main Topic -
Mk18 Clones (SOPMOD Block I and II)
- How’d Naader get into this?
- The Airsoft world
- Evolution of the CQBR/Mk18 program
- Rails, barrels, accessories
- Difference between units, branches
CQBR project removed from SOPMOD, taken over by NSWC, Crane, type-classified as the Mk 18 Mod 0.
10.3” barrel, gas port opened up from 1.6 to 1.8mm. 1-piece gas ring instead of 3 rings. Commercial extractor spring + o-ring around extractor.
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcastand tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon