Welcome to Episode #133 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m pulling a few interviews from the SHOT 2015 archive to share with you, because we didn’t get a chance to listen to them this winter and on the last show, Rob mentioned some of the cool stuff that Sword International was up to. We want to let you know about a new source of cool products! Go to http://patriotpatch.co/ to pre-order the Huckleberry patch and buy FRN stickers.
Rob, Production Manager
Navy SEAL Sniper
5 Seasons of Top Shot
1st SFG, Sig Sauer
May 25: @msr300blk
May 31: Billy W. - @bigbiller on Instagram
June 7: Chris Inouye
June 14: David Michaelson
June 21: Daniel McElwain
June 28: Rick Rasnic
July 5: Roger Morris!
July 12: Jesse Losey
July 19: Luis Chavez
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
Camp Hope is dedicated to honoring the fallen by helping the wounded. Created by Gold Star parents, William "Mike" and Galia White, the 170-acre farm located 70 miles southeast of Lambert-St. Louis Airport in Missouri, was created to honor the memory of their son. Pfc Christopher Neal White, a 23-year-old Marine, was tragically killed in action in Al Anbar, Iraq on June 20, 2006.
Camp Hope provides FREE outdoor adventures to combat wounded veterans of the War on Terror and active-duty combat-wounded Soldiers, Marines, Airmen and Sailors.
The mission of Camp Hope is to allow wounded warriors the opportunity to participate in outdoor activities with dignity - to not think about what they "can't" do, only to think what they want to do. Soldiers can shoot skeet, hunt turkey and deer, fish, hike, explore the country, or relax around the ever-burning firepit.
More than 42,000 Soldiers have been wounded in the War on Terror. Camp Hope is committed to letting them heal through nature. Since 2007, dozens of Soldiers - male and female, representing all branches of the military, from across the country, have experienced, enjoyed, and sought solace at Camp Hope.
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon