Welcome to Episode #130 of the AR15 Podcast. Anthony is with me tonight and we are going to see what happens when the wheels come off. We want to let you know about a new source of cool products! Go to http://patriotpatch.co/ to pre-order the Huckleberry patch and buy FRN stickers. AND . .maybe? I’ve heard through the grapevine that it’s possible, maybe maybe? That there might be an AR-15 patch coming soon. Maybe. That’s an unconfirmed fact.
Anthony’s first 3gun experience @ Dothan Gun Club
New space saving solution for my Gun Safe - Rifle Rods
Testing the array of furniture provided by Brownells
Setting up my Dillon 550 for 300 BLK
May 25: @msr300blk
May 31: Billy W. - @bigbiller on Instagram
June 7: Chris Inouye
June 14: David Michaelson
June 21: Daniel McElwain
The fine folks at Otis Technology have sent over a mountain of rifle maintenance tools and cleaning kits for the AR-15 and AR-10. We’ve been tasked with giving them away. Watch for the special posts on Facebook and Instagram to get a chance to win some of the awesome products made by Otis Technology. We’ll give away a complete MSR Cleaning kit in either 5.56 or 7.62 in the middle of each month up until Christmas, when we’ll give away a complete Otis Technology Elite Cleaning System to one lucky listener. During the alternating weeks, we’ll be giving away a host of Otis tools and cleaning supplies.
Sean S: Any advice on a "kit" to buy to build my first AR? I was looking at a kit from Palmetto State Armory that I believe includes everything but a lower receiver. .. but not sure of quality, etc... I think I would like to build something as opposed to buying a complete lower end gun to learn what I can. .. and if I "outgrow" its quality. .. The kids can always use it to plink with. ..
Thanks for any advice. …
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Check us out over on Periscope @ar15podcast for quick LIVE videos from cool events or casual conversation about ARs
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)