Welcome to Episode #116 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host Reed Snyder and with me tonight is my co-host J.W. Ramp. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level. Brownells helps make this show possible.
Don’t forget that Brownells, with their 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, is there for you anytime you have a problem, like when you can’t remove the taper pins from your new barrel to slip off the front sight base and you now have to find a new barrel.
Brownells Edge Program
FREE Standard Shipping On ALL Orders
Discounts On 2-Day & Overnight Shipping
FREE Return Shipping
Special Members-Only Offers & Discounts
Nathan Scheuth with Faxon Firearms.
-Company Origin: 35 years ago
- Bob Faxon
-Machinist at heart
The AR-15 Giveaway Winner:
Congrats to Hunter, our second giveaway winner!
Hunter now has his rifle and we’ve sent him his Brownells Magazines as well as the documentation for the various parts of his Rifle.
Josh: One of our listeners was out in the snow taking a moment to share his knowledge and wisdom with a beginner shooter. Thanks for sharing.
TL: Part 1: I was listening to This Week in Guns and it was mentioned that there is current ammo on the market that is "more armor piercing" than green tip. Could you give some examples? Thank You.
Part 2: Sorry, I should clarify. I realize that most rifle ammo should penetrate level IIIA but do you know of any AR15 ammo results in more penetration than green tip?
Woody: I was curious if you handle setting up gun trusts? What's the difference between a normal "trust" and a "gun trust"? What do you think of SilencerCo gun trust? Can non Class 3 guns be purchased in a trust, if so would it help with anything? Paperwork, background check, etc.
- Send us any questions or comments to email@example.com
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (www.ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto firearmsradio.tv/amazon