Welcome to Episode #111 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host J.W. Ramp and with me tonight is my co-host Anthony Hardy and a special guest co-host, Sarah Yarbrough - known online as Lead Head Red and @seyarb0816 on Instagram. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level. Brownells helps make this show possible.
Don’t forget that Brownells, with their 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, is there for you anytime you have a problem, like when you can’t remove the taper pins from your new barrel to slip off the front sight base and you now have to find a new barrel.
Thoughts from SHOT
-Products, people and parties
-Industry day at the range
SHOT Show Interviews
-Magpul (Tim Roberts - Product Design + Caylen Wojcik - Magpul CORE)
The AR-15 Giveaway Winner:
Congrats to Hunter, our second giveaway winner!
@dhcave: These things go together too fast. It's the time spent building these rifles that I enjoy the most. I need MOAR parts!
Put the AR on a diet. Loving the new look and feel!
- Send us any questions or comments to email@example.com
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Instagram at @ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate links on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto tv/amazon