Welcome to Episode #108 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host Reed Snyder and with me tonight are my regular Co-Hosts, Anthony Hardy and J.W. Ramp. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level. Brownells helps make this show possible.
Don’t forget that Brownells, with their 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, is there for you anytime you have a problem, like when you can’t remove the taper pins from your new barrel to slip off the front sight base and you now have to find a new barrel.
SHOT Show Announcements:
Listener Meet and Greet is On!!!
Tuesday Night, January 20th, in Las Vegas
The Bellagio Las Vegas
PETROSSIAN BAR 8:00
Reed, Anthony, J.W. and J.W.’s best half, Sarah Ramp, join us to interview Jason Curns, Firearms Manager, Mega Arms.
-Overview of MEGA’s business
-Highlights from 2014 (move, sales, new product lines)
--Slide Lock Charging Handle (no latch?!)
--Barrels, Calibers (300blk, 6.5CM)
--Standalone handguard (Wedgelock - M-Lok)
--Next week at SHOT (surprises, ermagerd!)
--Booth #31000 (LE Ballrooms, upstairs)
--Grey Ghost Precision also in the booth
The AR-15 Giveaway Winner:
Shayne’s Dad: Speakpipe Feedback
Ben W: New rear elevation adjustable iron sight from magpul
Jared T: You asked for Dremel pics. Here is
Dremel Beginner level 1: BAD lever not fitting bolt catch. Use sanding drum to sand around the bolt catch until it does. Pretty easy. You mess up..... Cheap to replace.
Vahnta: Great show as always. Thanks for the work you put in on it every week.
- Send us any questions or comments to email@example.com
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the AR-15 Podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free in iTunes or on Stitcher and leave us a review so the show can place higher in the searches for potential listeners
- Share your pics with us on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/groups/blackrifle/ or follow us on Instagram at com/ar15podcast and tag your pictures with #ar15podcast
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at https://plus.google.com/+AR15podcast
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/c/ar15podcast
- Follow us on Facebook com/ar15podcast
- Check out the other great podcasts on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts (ar15podcast.com/parts)
- And use the Amazon affiliate link on the Firearmsradio.tv and ar15podcast.com websites or goto tv/amazon