Welcome to Episode #100 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host Reed Snyder and with me today is my co-host Anthony Hardy. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level.
Brownells helps make this show possible.
Don’t forget that Brownells, with their 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, is there for you anytime you have a problem, like when you can’t remove the taper pins from your new barrel to slip off the front sight base and you now have to find a new barrel.
Product of the Week:
Brownell’s Back in Black Event for the week of 11/17-11/23
Main Topic: Magpul
Gen M3 Ranger Plate
Gen M3 for 7.62
The AR-15 Giveaway Winner:
Chris South of Dallas: Just a couple comments on hearing protection. I have both Peltor (early 90's version) and the Howard Leights (2013). Both are good, the Peltor are heavier and take a 9 volt battery. So a year ago I decided to try the Howard Leights as I was seeing a lot of them at the range and at classes. They are lighter and are almost as effective as the Peltor.
Concerning the custom molded electronic ear plugs, I was not that interested until a few years ago when my hearing loss reached the level that it began to impact my ability to understand conversations. Because of that, I am now looking at hearing aids. Once you start looking at those prices, then the opportunity to add noise reduction to the hearing aid begins to make a lot of sense. I am scheduled to have my hearing tested again soon and at that time will likely see about acquiring a set of Sport Ears.
Keep up the good work.
Kyle: Hi Guys,
Thanks for all you do. Keep up the great work. In a past episode you mentioned about writing in with ideas for future giveaways so here it goes.
What about AR accessories? Maybe a high end optic like an ACOG, or a few Geissele triggers so there are multiple winners, or go with the "Reed Special" and give away a few sets of iron sights!
I would love to win an optic, trigger, etc. to put on a future build!
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the ar15podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free attv/itunes
- Be sure to leave an iTunes review so iTunes can place the show higher in the searches of potential listeners
- If you listen to us on the Stitcher app, be sure to leave us a review there.
- Share your pics with us on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/groups/blackrifle/
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at http://www.tv/plus
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/FirearmsRadio
- Follow FRN on Facebook http://www.com/Firearmsradio
- Check out our other podcast on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts http://www.ar15podcast.com/parts
- Don’t forget to use our Amazon affiliate link on the Firearmsradio.tv website