Welcome to Episode #095 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host Reed Snyder and with me today is J.W. Ramp. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level.
Brownells helps make this show possible.
Don’t forget that Brownells, with their 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, is there for you anytime you have a problem, like when you can’t remove the taper pins from your new barrel to slip off the front sight base and you now have to find a new barrel.
Product of the Week:
Main Topic: Tonight we look at weapons that can be rail mounted underneath our favorite Black Rifle
- Grenade Launchers
- M203 Grenade Launcher
- Cobray 37mm Flare Launcher
- Spike’s Tactical Havoc 37m Flare Launcher
- FN MK13 EGLM
- Shotguns (SBS)
- KAC Masterkey
- Crye Precision Six12
- C-More M26
- Other Options
- Destructive Device
- Shotgun inserts (DD)
- HE, Gas
Mike: Hi guys, Can you give me an idea how much force should be needed to seat a fully loaded magazine? I built an AR with a SSA lower and PSA upper and 30 round PMAGs. Empty, the mags seat very easily. Fully loaded, I usually have to hit the bottom of the mag quite hard to get it to latch. I haven't shot an AR before, so all I have to compare to are pistols.
Thanks for the help.
- Send us any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also send us a recorded voicemail by using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of the ar15podcast website
- Subscribe and listen to the AR-15 Podcast for free attv/itunes
- Be sure to leave an iTunes review so iTunes can place the show higher in the searches of potential listeners
- If you listen to us on the Stitcher app, be sure to leave us a review there.
- Share your pics with us on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/groups/blackrifle/
- Follow us on G+ to watch us LIVE at http://www.tv/plus
- Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/FirearmsRadio
- Follow FRN on Facebook http://www.com/Firearmsradio
- Check out our other podcast on the Firearms Radio Network
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts http://www.ar15podcast.com/parts
- Don’t forget to use our Amazon affiliate link on the Firearmsradio.tv website