Anthony talks about all the black friday deals for 2013
Welcome to Episode #051 of the AR15 Podcast. I’m your host Anthony Imburgia. This is the podcast about your favorite black rifle! This show is for you; whether you're building your first AR or you’ve been building ARs for years. There is something we can all do to take our black rifle to the next level.
Otis Ripcord Giveaway
For times in the field when you just can’t reach your Otis cleaning system and need a quick and effective clean – reach for the Ripcord®. This convenient tool cleans from Breech-to-Muzzle® in one quick and easy pass. The molded rubberized core and Nomex® fibers together create a more effective way to trap and remove fouling.
Doing a great job on the podcast and think the new co host is settling in very well. I would like to be in the drawing. Thanks and happy 238th god bless the Corps.
Brownells helps make this show possible.
They are there for you anytime you shoot a spring across the room into your shag carpet.
Shop for AR-15 parts at Brownells. Go to:ar15podcast.com/ar15parts
Training Tip of the Week: Art Of Tactical Carbine by Magpul
Main Topic: Black Rifle Friday- Finding the deals this black friday
- Eight Days of Deals- Now until December 2, Sign up to win awesome package
- Sale is effective 12:01AM EST November 29, 2013 to 11:59PM EST Dec 1st, 2013.
- $49 Anderson Lower
- ATI AR Rifle Parts Kit- Everything but the lower and trigger guard $419!
- Sign up for Black Friday daily deals from now until ??
- Now until Dec 2
- Sign up for emails now until Dec 2nd
John: I first wanted to thank you again for pointing me ib th direction of the lower at Palmetto State Armory. I will be receiving the rest of my first AR tomorrow. I am already planning my second build. I will send pictures when I get it put together. I wanted to let you know you guys are doing a great job. Keep it up. Please enter me in the Otis Ripcord Giveaway.
Hi, Really enjoyed the Mega Arms show. Especially hearing about the Mega Arms MAHTEN AR. You've done one show on the AR-10 (ARP-033) be great to hear more on the AR-10s just like the MAHTEN. Remember the AR-15 is the son of the AR-10.
BTW.....Thanks to OTIS for the giveaways and thanks to Brownells for the support.
I'd like to hear a show from you guys on the topic of today's AR15 innovators and their products. Let's be honest, most AR15's and the individual components that make up AR15s all pretty much have the same form, fit and function. Who out there today is really bringing innovation to market?
Examples for me would be:
1) Seekins Precision Lower Receiver: http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-amp-action-parts/receivers/lower-receivers/ar-15-sp223-lower-receiver-prod55101.aspx
This lower not only looks super cool and has design features not found on most other lower receivers but it also has functional upgrades like ambi bolt drop, elimination of roll pins, hammers, punches and replaced them with custom screw in dowel pins, an upper tensioning set screw, a set screw for trigger reset, relocated and retained the rear take down pin detent under the grip.
2) Daniel Defense's Integrally Surpressed 300 blackout rifle: https://danieldefense.com/daniel-defense-m4-carbine-isr-300-blackout-integrally-suppressed-rifle.html
This rifle incorporates the features that most people would have to piece together individually. You can now purchase a .30 caliber rifle, with a built in supressor and no longer than it would normally be without the surpressor.
What innovations do you guys have your eyes on?
- Send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a voicemail using the Speak Pipe Plugin on the right hand side of ar15podcast.com
- Follow FRN on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Firearmsradio
- Follow G+ to watch LIVE http://www.firearmsradio.tv/plus
- Don’t forget to check out the We like shooting podcast)on the Firearms Radio Network Subscribe and listen for free at firearmsradio.tv/itunes and be sure to leave an itunes review
- Don’t forget to use our Brownells Affiliate link for all your AR-15 parts http://www.ar15podcast.com/ar15parts